Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the allied healthcare industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Medical Scribes/Junior Medical Scribes
Virtual Medical Scribe – Full Time (Night Shift )
Location – Cochin and Thiruvananthapuram office (Night Shift – Office Based)
(Testing is Mandatory for this position)
Experience in medical scribing or medical transcription is a must.
About the Role: Our Virtual Medical Scribe supports healthcare providers and their patients by using an advanced platform to complete medical documentation/summaries of patient visits and treatments. Virtual Medical Scribes master the talent of providing accurate documentation within a short span of time after the patient visits. Virtual Medical Scribe makes the life of the healthcare providers much simpler by helping them focus on the treatment better.
- The Medical Scribe should provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient visits and utilize technology to summarize medical information and facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan)
- Proficiently navigate through the healthcare software and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer software (EHR), adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which meets documentation requirements for our customers.
Be a team player, provide and receive feedback from providers, managers and successfully resolve issues.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Proficiency in medical terminology is a must.
- Skilled in working with medical office, hospitals/clinics or healthcare documentation or similar academic backgrounds.
- Must be a professional in English writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammatical and spelling comprehension.
- Must have innate listening skills and ability to understand varied English accents and dialects of different countries.
- Trained or experienced in medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology will be an added advantage BUT NOT COMPULSORY.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records; Epic, Cerner, or Athena experience is highly preferred.
Medical Transcriptionist – Full Time (Night Shift)
Location – Cochin and Thiruvananthapuram (Office or Home Based)
About the Role: Our Medical Transcriptionists listen to voice recordings that physicians and other healthcare workers make and convert them into written reports. Medical transcriptionists typically need postsecondary education. Prospective medical transcriptionists must have an understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, grammar, and word-processing software..
- Listening to the recorded dictation of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Using specialized transcription equipment such as headsets and foot pedals.
- Editing and correcting medical dictation performed by speech recognition software.
- Converting transcribed diagnostic test results, procedures, and consultation notes into applicable report formats.
- Ensuring uncompromised patient care by transcribing fast and accurately, as well as performing thorough editing.
- Identifying and following up on inconsistencies, errors, and missing information within a transcribed report.
- Submitting transcriptions to healthcare professionals for their approval in a timely manner.
- Performing additional tasks such as following up and revising patient history, as well as entering medical reports into electronic health records systems.
- Protecting patient confidentiality and adhering to legal requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- 2-3 years of experience as a medical transcriptionist, or similar.
- Ability to transcribe accurately and maintain a minimum typing speed of 65 words per minute.
- Experience with specialized transcription equipment and voice recognition software.
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and jargon, as well as editing practice.
- Keen attention to detail in order not to compromise patient care.
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and meet legal requirements.
- Exceptional written communication skills and knowledge of medical record formats