Careers – Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
The candidate will develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns promoting the organization’s products and services. The candidate will majorly enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and acquire leads/customers.
- Develop marketing strategies that align with the organization’s business goals .
- Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising
- Posters & videos creations
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new opportunities and improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize the user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising
- Proficient in marketing automation tools
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Photoshop)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills