Careers – Virtual Scribing Jobs
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
About the role
Our Virtual Scribe support medical care providers and their patients by using an advanced platform to complete medical documentation summaries of patient visits and treatments. Medical Scribes master the talent of providing accurate documentation within a short span of time after the patient visits. The Medical Scribe’s makes the life of the healthcare professionals much simpler by helping them focus on the required better.
- The Medical Scribe should provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient visits and utilize technology to summarize medical information and facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan)
- Proficiently navigate through the healthcare software and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer software (EHR), adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which meets documentation requirements for our customers.
- Be a team player, provide and receive feedback from providers, managers and successfully resolve issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Skilled in working with hospitals/clinics, healthcare documentation or similar academic backgrounds.
- Experience in Medical Transcription or Medical Scribing preferred
- Proficiency in medical terminology is a must.
- Must be a professional in English writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammatical and spelling comprehension.
- Must have innate listening skills and ability to understand varied English accents and dialects of different countries.
- Must be a self-motivated professional who can work independently with minimum supervision
*Testing is mandatory for this position*
Experience & Educational Credentials
- Skilled in Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Experience in medical scribing or medical transcription is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field preferred
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant training program is an asset
- Experience with medical terminology
- Excellent computer skills
- Impeccable verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent bedside manner