Careers – Offline Scribe
Work-from-home night shift profile, with 5 days a week working
About the role
Our Offline Scribes support medical care providers and their patients by using a nascent automation platform to complete medical documentation summaries of patient visits and treatments. Medical Scribes master the talent of providing accurate documentation within a short span of time after the patient visits. The recording and documentations includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. Medical Scribes make the life of the healthcare professionals much simpler by helping them focus on the patients’ treatment better.
- Medical Scribe should provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient visits and utilize technology to summarize medical information and facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan)
- Proficiently navigate through the healthcare software and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer software (EHR), adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which meets documentation requirements for our customers.
- Be a team player, provide and receive feedback from providers, managers and successfully resolve issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Skilled in working with hospitals/clinics, healthcare documentation or similar academic backgrounds.
- Experience in Medical Scribing-Offline is a must.
- Proficiency in medical terminology.
- Must be a professional in English writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammatical and spelling comprehension.
- Must have innate listening skills and ability to understand varied English accents and dialects of different countries.
- Must be a self-motivated professional who can work independently with minimum supervision
- This would be a complete work from home role hence proficiency over, Skype, Zoom and other video conferencing platforms is needed.
- Trained or experienced in medical specialty of Rheumatology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with EHR like Epic, Cerner, Athena, Carecloud, Nextgen, eCW or Allscripts, experience is highly preferred.
*testing is mandatory for this position*
Experience & Educational Credentials
- Skilled in Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
- Experience in medical scribing Offline is a must.
- Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent